- Check your WiFi router/modem documentation to see if it has a pairing button that needs to be pressed. Some modems have such a button that must be pressed the first time you try to make a WiFi connection with a new device.
- Reset Modem/Router - UNPLUG for 30 seconds to ensure that it fully resets.
- Test the internet connection with other devices (home computer, smartphone) to ensure that the Wi-Fi capability is working.
- Be sure to have the correct password for your home Wi-Fi. If your internet was installed through a technician, you may not have the correct password. (Some modems have different passwords for different security methods.)
- Make sure SHOW PASSWORD is enabled so you can confirm that the password is typed correctly. Some passwords may also be case-sensitive.
- If the tablet still will not connect to Wi-Fi after performing the steps above, then there may be an issue with the router connecting to Android sysstem. Please perform a simple incremental test on the router if you can modify its settings. For example, start with no security at all, no WPA, no WEP, etc. If it connects, go to next step. Then, keep security disabled but just enable WPA and a simple password for the WiFi, such as "myshortpass" or even "aaa" and test connection. Continue until it connects.
*Please contact your wireless network provider for assistance on obtaining Wi-Fi information and possible firmware updates.