If your child already has a user account on your PC, you can still turn on Family Safety to begin monitoring their activities.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap “Settings,” and then tap “Change PC settings.”
- Tap or click “Accounts,” and then tap or click “Other accounts.”
- Select the account you want to monitor with Family Safety, and then tap or click “Edit.”
- If your child doesn't have a standard user account, see the previous "How do I activate Parental Control on the tablet" section to create a new child's account.
- In the Account type list, select “Child” and then tap or click “OK.”