Make sure the device is connected to your internet service. To do so, swipe-in from right edge of the screen and choose “Settings.” Then tap on the Networks icon to find your internet service.
Note: Please make sure Airplane Mode is set to Off as this feature turns off Wi-Fi capabilities.
Make sure the Wi-Fi router/modem is working correctly:
- To check, try to connect another Wi-Fi enabled device to it.
- Check your Wi-Fi router/modem documentation to see if there is a pairing button that needs to be pressed before connection can be established.
- Make sure you are within the Wi-Fi router/modem’s signal range when making the connection.
- Try connecting to another Wi-Fi access point (one with different modem) to see if your tablet reacts the same way. If it connects, then you know that you should set your Wi-Fi router/modem with similar parameters. If it does not connect, there may be a problem with the tablet itself. Please submit a Ticket to our Online Support Center to inform our technicians of the problem for assistance or repair possibilities.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi then turn it back on again, and the tablet should detect your network.
- If your network has a password set up, be very careful that you do not confuse the number “1” with the letter “I”, and “0” and “O”. Be sure to also type characters in the correct letter case (lower/upper.) These are some very common mistakes that users make.