When you create a new account for your child—with or without an email address—Family Safety monitoring is turned on automatically. You will start receiving reports about when and how your child uses the PC, and you can set or change additional limits at any time.
- Sign in to your tablet PC with an administrator account.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap “Settings,” and then select “Change PC settings.”
- Tap or click “Accounts,” then “Other accounts,” and finally “Add an account.”
- Tap or click “Add a child's account” towards the bottom of the screen.
- Do one of the following:
- If your child already has an email address, enter it, tap or click “Next,” and follow the instructions.
- If you want to obtain a new email address for your child, tap or click “Sign up for a new email address” and follow the instructions.
- If you want your child to sign into this PC only, tap or click “Add a child's account without email,” and follow the instructions.