Since Google Play has a filtering mechanism that won’t let a tablet/mobile download an app if the tablet/mobile specification does not meet certain criteria.
To bypass this and download the apps you want, please do the following:
- Go to Google Play and download "1 Mobile Market" app. (the icon is a green "1" with grey/white background). Please make sure that it is the full version and NOT "1 Mobile Market LITE".
- After downloaded and installed the 1Mobile app, go back to your home screen and go to "settings", scroll down the left and find accounts section.
- Click on "google" and on the right you will see your account.
- Click on your account name and there will be a "3 square" icon on the top right corner. Click on it and click "Remove" Account.
- Now open up 1mobile market app you've just downloaded.
- In "1 Mobile Market", search the app you want. (*Please note that NOT all apps found in Google Play are available in 1Mobile Market and NOT all apps are fully compatible with our tablet.)
- After you've downloaded and installed your app, feel free to go back to the accounts section under "settings" and click on "add account" to add your google account back.
The reason for removing your Google account first before installing 1Mobile Market: If Google account is signed in while opening 1Mobile Market, after you search your app and click the install button from 1Mobile Market, it will automatically direct you back to Google Play, which continues to display “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.”